Tailored accessory for interactive flat panel
Mini-host based on Intel OPS standard x86 architecture; can work as a standard WINDOWS computer if combined with an OPS industry standard display; easy to install, remove and upgrade; less connection wires; take less space, and reduce maintenance costs.
Plug and play design, saves money and trouble
The plug and play design makes it easy to install, remove, upgrade, and deploy. It requires less wire connections, cuts electricity bills and maintenance cost for users, and saves cost related to after-sales service and R&D. Also it eases the upgrade and maintenance work.
Strong hardware support
- Intel 9th generation Intelo Skylake-S/Kabylake-s LGA1151 CPU
- Intel standard interface OPS-C+, compatible with OPS-C
- Support HDMI2.0, max 4K@60Hz video
- Support MSATA system disk, fast startup, one button reset to enhance the user’s experience
- Silent double-roller copper fin Thermal Module with smart fan feature
- Support 4 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, and 1 HDMI port
- Single/dual antenna 802.11 a/b/g/n T3R MIMO Wi-Fi high speed wireless data transmission